Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Digital Generation
I have always thought that i have been a bit of a brainyack at technology. Many of my friends know how to run technology and be productive with it but i've always strived to be more specific. When i was in 5th grade i hacked my first pc in the computer lab. Ever since then i have been and digital and techy wiz all the way. I have quite a few college friends that are superior to me now in this field of education and technology but i still can handle them on occasion. Now if you want to take my experience into older peers i am probably more educated. My dad is better than me by far but he still doesn't know how to hack. I can't say anyone back at my old highschool knows more either because my friends in highschool that i graduated with were the pc wizzes. There maybe a few geeks left that know alot about computer and technology but not very many. The portraits of these kids i could probably out hack more than anything else. The gamers if i knew what games they played or what server I.P. s they were at i could probably crash them but i havent done something like that in 5 years or more. I can't say i didn't know how to do alot of the power points and excel workouts because i generally knew how to just never really was put into the position to have to do it. But i have learned a little more than i what i did before so yes i can say to an extent i am renewed in my education.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment